Stay young with these home remedies for looking and feeling young on the inside and out!
The trick to staying young is not only from how you look on the outside, but how you feel on the inside. While there are many different products available these days to help you on your quest for the fountain of youth, there are some things you can do right in the comfort of your own home while you are on your journey.
Tips on Feeling Young on the Inside:
• When trying to determine a course of action on how to look and feel younger, you need to first take a good hard look at yourself and the life you are living. Whether you admit it or not, you make your own future. You are in control of your own life. Yes, things will happen that are beyond your control. However, how you handle these situations will determine the course your life will take.
• If you seem to be under a lot of stress, it is time to make some changes. Stress has a direct impact on the aging process. Stress can literally age you much quicker. The toll stress has on your internal organs affects how you look and feel on the inside and out. Find ways to handle this stress. Some options to try are meditation, breathing exercises, surrounding yourself with positive people and eating a healthier diet.
• Is it time to change your attitude? If you think you will fail, more than likely you will. If you think you are old, then expect to dwindle down to nothing. However, if you think you are young and full of life, you will be.
• Exercise your way to a younger self. Make sure the exercise you choose is enjoyable and
something you will want to do three to five times a week. It does not have to be the same thing each day, nor does it have to be strenuous. Try new things. Do you enjoy animals? Take a walk at the zoo. Maybe the next day, you can take a walk in the park. Change your scenery. Walking is an excellent exercise for anyone.
• Make sure you are fueling your body with healthy food. Try to eat freshly cooked foods that have a lot of fruits and vegetables.
Tips on Looking Young on the Outside:
• Always wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. This helps to prevent wrinkles as the UVA rays break down the collagen, which keeps skin firm and youthful.
• Exfoliation is a great way to get rid of the old dead layers of skin to bring out a more fresher and younger you! It also promotes new skin growth. All you have to do is use a skin brush once a day before a bath or shower. Brush towards the heart with minimal pressure. This helps to release some of the toxins in your body. You can also use a piece of muslin as a washcloth for your face for a gentle exfoliation.
• Drink a LOT of water.
• Add a half to one teaspoon of sage per cup of boiling water. Infuse for up to ten minutes.
You are well on your way to slowing down that aging process and living a long and youthful life!