Currently,You have no products
in your shopping cart.
Sleep Apnea Tests® & NasiVent® Tubes (Combo 2)
Nasivent® products help stop mouth breathing and snoring! This Combo pack provides two, easy to use, lightweight, unobtrusive, testing devices that monitor sleep apnea events while you sleep, and soft, medical-grade silicone, anti-snoring and sleep apnea aids that stop snoring by providing more air! NasiVent® Tubes come with a bonus storage/travel case to keep them handy and clean. Testing results are immediate, as is the solution! Test before and after NasiVent® Tube use to feel even more confident.
Breathing through the mouth when lying at the back is the cause of snoring and sleep apnea in 84% in all cases! * Therefore we must sleep on our side to avoid harmful mouth breathing.
Harmful side effects of mouth breathing
- Mouth breathing promotes dry mouth.
- A dry mouth is harmful for your gums, as the gums will dry out leading to unhealthy gums and premature receding of the gum line.
- Mouth breathing causes bad breath in the morning (also due dry gums).
- Mouth breathing in itself is harmful for your body and brain, as less oxygen is received due to an unbalanced oxygen/carbon dioxide exchange.
- Mouth breathing trigger constriction of the blood vessels resulting in less absorption of oxygen. Breathing through the nose will result in a balanced oxygen/carbon dioxide exchange.
- Less oxygen in the brain is a serious problem related to other serious medical conditions. Between the 70 and 80% of all people with Alzheimer shows apnea symptoms.
- Mouth Breathing is 84% or more the cause of sleep apnea.
- The use of a mouthpiece is NOT advised as "mouth breathing" still occurs while using a mouthpiece!
Products that DO NOT address mouth breathing
- All Throat sprays and strips
- All books and tools for muscle exercise
- All electronic pillows and watches that wake you up when snoring sound occurs
- All Mouth pieces, OTC or custom made
- All sleeping pills and other medicine
- Surgery of the throat, when the upper airway is the cause. (nose/sinus)
- All Chin straps when Nose breathing is difficult.
Products that DO address mouth breathing (temporarily or permanent)
- All nose dilators
- Surgery of the upper airway if 100% necessary
- CPAP if 100% necessary (expensive and uncomfortable!)
The Low-Cost, Easy Solution
The NasiVent® Sleep Apnea Test® is an easy to use, lightweight, unobtrusive device that monitors sleep apnea events while you sleep. Know your results immediately with accuracy before spending far more on medical tests.
An “apnea event” is counted when respiration amplitude = (breathing pattern) drops to under 12% of the average for more than 10 seconds. A hypopnea event is counted if respiration amplitude drops to less than 50%, but more than 12%, of the average for more than 10 seconds.
NasiVent® Sleep Apnea Test® is low cost, with no waiting time and immediate results! And the NasiVent® Tubes are the low-cost, easy to use solution for a majority of people.
- Low Cost
- No waiting Time
- Immediately Results
The Nasivent® Sleep Apnea Test® is FDA approved and identical to a Sleep Apnea sleep check in a hospital.
- Weight: 5.3 oz (combo 2 pack)
- Disposable, sanitary, one-use tests
- At home test monitors breathing while you sleep
- Immediate Results
Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil. 2010 Sep;8(3):163-9.
[Obstructive sleep apnea and cognitive impairment in the elderly].
[Article in French] Onen F, Onen H.
Source; Service de gériatrie, Hôpital Bichat-Claude Bernard, APHP, Paris
J. Clin Sleep Med. 2009 Aug 15;5(4):305-9.
Sustained use of CPAP slows deterioration of cognition, sleep, and mood in patients with Alzheimer's disease and obstructive sleep apnea: a preliminary study.
Cooke JR, Ayalon L, Palmer BW, Loredo JS, Corey-Bloom J, Natarajan L, Liu L, Ancoli-Israel S.
Source; Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA.
Sleep Med. 2009 Dec;10(10):1101-6. Epub 2009 Aug 20.
Continuous positive airway pressure deepens sleep in patients with Alzheimer's disease and obstructive sleep apnea. Cooke JR, Ancoli-Israel S, Liu L, Loredo JS,
Natarajan L, Palmer BS, He F, Corey-Bloom J. Source; Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, Ca 92093-0733, USA.
Editor's Review :-
Regular : $129.95
Member : $103.96