The Real Age Test is Dr. Roizen's latest appearance on Oprah was all about the Real Age Test which is used to determine the "real age" of a person based on a series of lifestyle questions. There are the obvious lifestyle indicators such as smoking, drinking and exercise habits that would have direct effect on the length of one's life, but there are also less obvious questions regarding your family, career and eating habits.
1. Exercise daily: Get at least 30 minutes of strenuous activity into your schedule on a daily basis - it doesn't matter what kind.
2. Remove fast food and high fructose corn syrups (found in soda and other sugary products) from your diet
3. Use a supplement such as Vinotol (Resveratrol)
or Bio-Krill (Fish Oil)From Ehow.com:Identification
1. The RealAge Test is a patented assessment that determines your biological age based on your answers to a series of questions. Your biological age is your physiologic age based on your daily habits, diet and family history (genetics). It may be higher or lower than your chronological, or birth, age.Features
2. The test is available at the RealAge.com web site. Before taking the test, know your blood pressure, your resting heart rate and your cholesterol levels, both good and bad. Make a list of all the medicines you take and note your family medical history. The test has questions about your health, your family and lifestyle questions such as what kind of car you drive and what you eat. Time Frame
3. The test takes about 15 minutes to complete, if you have all the information available for the questions. It's important to be accurate with your answers, but don't dwell on your responses. Once you have completed the test, it takes about an hour to get the results by e-mail.Significance
4. Getting the results is only the beginning of the RealAge test's purpose. The e-mail will direct you back to the web site, where you will review your results. The web site will provide personal recommendations, which are beneficial, if you wish to take the test again or want to live a healthier life. Follow their suggestions and you can lower your biological age.Prevention/Solution
5. According to the RealAge web site, the test is accepted in the medical and science fields. Experts reviewed more than 25,000 medical studies while developing the test. The suggestions you receive are substantial. For further study, consider Dr. Michael Roizen's book "RealAge: Are You as Young as You Can Be?" Another book is "The RealAge Diet: Make Yourself Younger With What You Eat."