Aging gracefully can be done! With just a few basic ingredients that a common to obtain from local retail shops you can start looking your best. Looking younger can be achieve with of course proper diet and exercise but also thought these simple home remedies below.
1. More Radiant Looking Skin: To have a radiant healthy look to your skin is so easy, first compress the milk out from a freshly grated coconut and then apply the collected milk to your face this gives the result of your skin glowing.
2. Rejuvenated Skin: By simply slicing an avocado and placing the slices to the facial area or mashing the avocado into a pulpy texture and then applying it as facial mask can rejuvenate the skin because of the natural oil’s in the avocado.
3. Prevent Skin Aging: You can help stop the progression of skin aging and also help to better control winkles by mix natural sugar cane liquid and turmeric (in a powered form) this ingredient combination will become a paste after mixed together that can then be applied to the skin.
4. Wrinkle Free: After cutting the skin and the meat away from the core of a pineapple you can have a natural way of minimizing the start of wrinkles. Just take the pineapple core and rub gently in a circular motion around the skin, concentrating on wrinkle prone areas and wait for about ten to fifteen minute.
5. Soft Skin: To have soft skin with the diminished appearance of wrinkles all you need to do is coat your skin with a thin layer of castor oil. The best way to help keep your skin supple and will help reduce wrinkles is to keep your body and skin hydrated by drinking a lot of water daily.
6. Discoloration and Marks On The Skin: If you have marks or different pigments in the skin try rubbing a un- cooked potato that has been cut in half applying the inside of the potato (not the skin) in a circular motion.
7. Age Spots: If you have a few age spots lemons are your new best friend, lemons applied to age spots and blemishes will clear them up with just a couple drops of the juice. It should be applied directly to the problem area of the skin.
8. Adult Acne Scars: If you suffer with the appearance of acne scars that many of us get as we age you can mix glycerin, rose water and fresh lime or bottled juice in equal portions lightly pat mixture on the affected areas before you sleep. Gently wash your face in the morning and the see the amazing effect.
9. Puffy Eyes: Demanding schedules and lack of sleep can lead to having eyes that look puffy or droopy. This is easy to correct with a first-rate quality of honey, just dab a small amount of the bee honey around the puffy area of the eye.
10. Essential Oils: Many health food stores and natural ingredient retail shops sell a variety of essential oils. Many of this oils have a health benefit to your skin for example; rosewood or sandalwood, just to name a few, mixed with another oil base like primrose can then be made into an anti-aging cream and is great for reducing and controlling wrinkles. There are many essential oils to choose from so buying or getting a book out at your local library that gives you some definition of each one. This will then help you narrow down what you may need to concentrate on a specific area or problem with the skin.